21 September 2010

HG Infinite Justice Gundam (TT Hongli) Review


It's been about 3 weeks having a super long holiday,and I already get bored.But it doesn't matter,and is time to review my HG Infinite Justice Gundam (TT Hongli)

Front & Rear View -
And yes,I brought this kit 2 years ago.

Rocket Anchor view -
Flight Mode

Weapons -
MA-M1911 Beam Rifle,2 beam sabers...
....shield that come with the beam shield,and u can put the effect part on the Rocket Anchor's wings.

Actions -
To make it more interesting,I connect 2 beam sabers in 1 by using a small piece of polycaps.Notice that the beam sabers effect part are belongs to OO Gundam.
You can also input the effect part on its legs,and put the beam blade effect on it shield.

The Last Power - Shinn's Destiny Gundam was destroyed by Athrun.
So that's it,stay tuned for my next post...

No comments: