10 November 2010

Ja-pan Day 2010 @ Boulevard Shopping Mall

I was there last week as the sponsors of Momotoys.And yet,I was there at day 3.


And here's some shots,starts in day 3 -
Day 3 -
No event yet.But that's a lot of S.I.C!!

Day 4 -
No event yet.Kamen Rider helmets here,and an adjustment of the S.I.C.

Day 5 -
Team Hayasa is here,and there was a Eating Ramen Competition who sponsor by Sushi King,too bad I didn't take.

Day 6 -
Drawing competition,kinda hard to made decision who's the winner for the Junior Group.
Sponsors from 100Yen,Hayasa and one more not remember.. = =
Winner of the Senior Group.
Group photo with the Senior Group.
Origami session and my first time Gundam display final attempt.

Day 7 - Final
Last shot from Hayasa (Hot Toys)
Chogokin

Kinda very sad to say goodbye to the other sponsors at the ending ceremony,no matter what I'll miss them so much.

So that's it,till next post.

2 comments:

RJ said...

dammit! i dont know this event was held at the boulevard...felt so sad already... :( owh...i went to momo last Saturday...i tot hguc sinanju already in stock..but not yet...whn it will arrive?

Shirogane Len said...

December or this month....:)