18 January 2011

SD Victory Gundam Review

Since my hands goes itchy,I go brought this.SD V Gundam.
And yes,this kit was release in year 1999.It was a very old SD Gundam I ever had,and just want to try it out.Let's have a look at the finish build review.

Victory Gundam
Front & Rear view -
Yep,it's very chibi and small SD Gundam.

Weapons -
Just a basic beam rifle,beam shield and a beam saber.(LOL ~ =D picture on the right side)
Action pose -
Too simple...= =,

V-Dash Gundam
Here are the equipment,the Booster pack,Beam Smartgun and 2 Beam Cannon.

Front & Rear view -

Action Pose -

Victory Gundam Hexa
Nothing much about it.

Front & Rear view -

Transform into V Core Fighter/V Core Booster -
With this a lots of accessories,you can do anything you want.

Jokes -
LOL ~ That's reminds me of Macross in Gearwalk Mode..
Victory Gundam Cyborg!! XD

Look at the size,very small...

So that's it for the review,and stay tuned for my next review.

3 comments:

Endy-6 said...

Haha, nice pal, that "macross" V-gundam can join my macross "Wing Zero gundam" and become Macross gundam. lol.

Anonymous said...

How did u buy it?

Shirogane Len said...

@gunpla4ever If live in Kuching,I brought at OneJaya...2nd floor