01 March 2011

It's over.No,it just a beginning!!

Yesterday was my last day I worked at MomoToys.I know this was kinda bad news for all of you,and I had to says sorry to all of you.Forget about that,and it's time to flashback what did I brought from MomoToys.

2009 -
In the year 2009,I brought HG Cherudim Gundam GNHW/R which was my first OO Series and first Bandai brand that I ever get before I worked there,which means during Malaysian Independents Day 2009.After worked there for a month,I brought my first MG which was MG Gundam Exia.I was not good on decals that time,luckily I met a Gunpla builder and he teach me everything.
During December 2009,I finally brought a HG OO Raiser,and it comes with the GN Sword III.Luckily I didn't brought the Designer Color Version.After that,I brought SD Freedom Gundam,which was my second SD Gundam(SD Strike Freedom Gundam was the first one).

2010 -
In the year 2010,I brought HG Seravee Gundam GNHW/B,and it's my third OO series in my collection.After Chinese New Year 2010,I brought my first SH Figuarts which was Masked Rider Ixa.
During March 2010,I brought my second MG,and it's Strike Gundam + I.W.S.P (Integrated Weapon Striker Pack).April 2010,I brought HG OO Gundam Seven Sword/G.
During June 2010,I got my third MG and it's Unicorn Gundam OVA version.It can change to Unicorn Mode or Destroy Mode.July 2010,I brought my second SH Figuarts,which was Masked Rider Decade - Complete Form.I like this guy so badly because it got a lovely details of the cards on its body.During September which was my first year passing through,we're moving from The Spring Shopping Mall to OneJaya due to the rental expired.

2011(now) -
And this was my last brought,the HG Brave Commander Type before I decided to resign.And that's the end.
So that's it for now,stay tuned for my new post coming up in my life.And here's the last word from me,

"Old things comes to the end,but for me it's just a new beginning.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When one has dipped into figures and gunpla collecting, it is hard to stop. XD

Anonymous said...

Torisugari gundam. Oboitoke.

GreyToshiaki said...

Let me work there instead.
Gah, I forgot how to go there.