13 April 2011

HG 1/144 Arios Gundam GNHW/M (TT Hongli) Review


This will be my last bootleg for my Gunpla collection,and next time no more bootleg for me.
Yep,the upgrade and the final battle version in OO 2nd Season.And it's time to review it,while I haven't finish take photos for my MG Strike Freedom Gundam.

Front & Rear -

Weapons -
I only review the new weapon for this,I bet you guys know it's old weapon already.
GN Beam Cannon,GN Missile Pod..
GN Beam Rifle on its sensor.

Gimmick & Articulation -
Seems my previous review of my HG Arios Gundam didn't shows up,now is the perfect time to do it.
More like HG Gundam Harute.

Action Pose -
Only new weapon pose.
Flight position with missile pod open.

Finally,the completion of the GNHW pack.Stay tuned for the upcoming review of MG Strike Freedom Gundam.

No comments: