27 April 2011

HG 1/144 Strike Rouge + I.W.S.P Review


Brought this for my special project of the upcoming RG Aile Strike Gundam.And it also my upcoming 40th Gunpla in my collection.Time to review the Strike Rouge +I.W.S.P.

Front & Rear View -
Without I.W.S.P Pack -

I.W.S.P Pack -

(Note:Since I lost the photo for the weapons,I shall skip it.=p )

Gimmick & Articulation -
The left picture looks like running.XD
For the I.W.S.P Pack gimmick,the only bend down wings is the lower wing.The upper wing just stay straight,can't bend at all.The rail cannon are movable.

Action Pose -

Compare with HG Freedom Gundam,it's a bit same height.As for the HG Gundam Exia,almost to the same height.

So that's it for now,for the coming up review of my 40th Gunpla in my collection will be RG Aile Strike Gundam as my main target.Stay tuned for the next review.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sad its the only HG Seed that comes with IWSP