08 April 2011

MG 1/100 Strike Freedom Gundam - Full Burst Mode(TT Hongli) - Part 2 Building Progress

Sorry for being late post about this review,I'm been busy for few days just for investigated this case on my blog.
This happen before I got my GN Sword IV Full Saber(notice on Guest).Let's keep this incident away first,time to review Part 2 of the review - Building Progress.Don't forget to check out Part 1 the introduction.

Day 1 -
Before I started build the inner frame,I spent 20 minutes to painted the pilot nicely(this job need a lot of patients).After that,I assemble the inner frame and paint some of the parts gold.
The head has a little bit wrong when I build,so I slice some area to make it more better.
Speaking of gold coating parts,once I cut it off I spotted the white spot on each area,the only way is using Gold Gundam Marker to cover it.

Day 2 -
Nothing happen so far for the waist part.
The Leg inner frame I got paint some area to make it more details,and nothing happen so far for the railgun.
And there goes for the Strike Freedom Gundam,50% of completion.

Day 3-
This is the day the most hardest for me.Especially the wings.
The wings gimmick make me "God Damn It!!".It's not very well for bootleg.

Day 4 -
Finally it solved for the wings gimmick,and finish assemble the Dragoons.
Once the wings open up,it was damn huge!!
Final step,finish up its Beam rifle and I'm done.

Will start review this soon,because some people from Sarawak Gunpla Meister still want to see this on display.And I hope this incident,he/she(Guest) must apologize in front of me or write down on a chat box.Stay tuned for next post.

5 comments:

Marzz said...

Wow, It looks quite good for a bootleg!
Sorry to hear about the Guest...

Shirogane Len said...

@Marzz Its ok.. O <

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just bought this kit and haven't build it yet..
I wanna ask how did you fix the head and wing gimmicks problem? Just in case my kit will have the same problem and I think it will..
Thanks!

Shirogane Len said...

If u bought Bandai one,should be no problem.
For bootleg like this one,the wing gimmick is unable to fix until now.Mine one broke already.As for the head,due to the helmet almost cover all it face,so I just cut and sand it on the side of the helmet.

Anonymous said...

The problem with bandai kits it's too damn expensive for a college student like me! Unless it's a high grade..
I already finish this kit, and man...that take a lot of work for sure..
So many shaving and glue-ing.. The wing is just simply a disaster..
Thanks for your reply!