04 May 2011

DX Kabutick Zecter Review

Just receive it this afternoon,again I brought this from Lowyat.This DX series came out from 2008 after the movie came out around few years ago,from the movie "Kamen Rider Kabuto - God Speed Love".This series volume mark "EX" as the movie version.

Once open up,you'll get three different horns,a body of the Zecter,the Henshin Brace,and the arm strap.

The horns are easily to clip in and pull out(From left :Caucasus,Hercus,Ketaros)

This one needs two AAA batteries to make it work.If you notice the brace carefully,you might be remind of Thebee brace.The design goes same,only the sound and color different.
Left : HENSHIN!! CHANGE,BEETLE!
Right : RIDER BEAT!!

Here's the video review -

So that's it for now,stay tuned for the next review.

3 comments:

mangyver5223 said...

wow.....great zecter, but I like the the zecter that put on the belt like kabuto ^^

Anonymous said...

I dont actually get it why people getting this kind of thing.. it looks stupid and it is expensive.. no offence towards shouji.. but I think u should buy more gundam "model" or kamen rider "figure" rather than this kind of thing..again, this is only my opinion.. I always love your review on Gundam and Kamen Rider..

Shirogane Len said...

gyver@ haha,I want to find that also..but still the price was overkill > <
Anonymous@Hi there,I understand what's your meaning.Some of them use it for cosplaying,collecting as their hobby,etc.Anyways thx again.