29 May 2011

SHFiguarts Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form Review


I brought this around 3 days ago,but since I having a bad vomit 2 days ago,so I have to delayed it till today.Anyway,this is my third SHFiguarts in my collection,and its Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form.I rather call it Kamen Rider instead of "Masked Rider".
Here's what you got inside.
Front & Rear view -

Weapon & Accessories -
Here you got is the Perfect Zecter,Hyper Clock Up parts,the wing effect,and more hands.

Change to Hyper Clock Up mode -
Exchange the middle parts position to open up,open up the shoulders parts,...
...exchange the side parts,and open up the back parts as its wings.
Hyper Clock Up view-
You can put the wing effect if you want it make more cooler.

The Thebee,Drake and Sasword Zecter can be removed from Perfect Zecter.Again,it can change to Gun Mode if you want.

Action Pose -
CLIMAX TIME!!XD
Hyper Clock Up action -
*since I don't have any Tamashii Stage :p
Maximum Hyper Typhoon & Maximum Hyper Cyclone scene -

Size comparison -
Compare with Ixa and Decade Complete Form

Well Decade,that's kinda embarrassing.. XD

So that's it for the review,stay tuned for more.