27 June 2011

MG OO Raiser Part 3 - Review I

Totally busy this few weeks,don't have free time to take these pictures,but today I manage to do it before I go to work.this will be the first part of the review,the second one will post it up soon.Time to look at the MG OO Gundam and O Raiser.

OO Gundam
Front & Rear -

O Raiser -

Weapons & Accessories -
GN Sword II,GN Sword III,GN Shields,GN Beam Sabers,Raiser Sword effect,extra hands,parts for switch to GN Condenser Type.

Gimmick,Articulation,Lights Up -
To light up the head,open up the backpack and switch the LED on.
The GN Drives lights very well,but for the GN Condenser,not really like it so much.
Epic lights up!!
I did surprise that booster can move up and down..
Luckily Bandai make the lock mechanism for the Twin Drive once docking with the O Raiser.
The way to put GN Shield and GN Sword II.
Actually you can put the LED at the side binder,but for me since it looks uncool so I didn't put it.
To attach the GN Sword III,you need a connector for the O Raiser to attach it.

Action Pose -

Docking to OO Raiser will continue on the next part,stay tuned...

No comments: