19 December 2011

Sabah Trip + Hobbycon 2011 Part 3(Final)

Day 3 - Hobbycon Day 2

Finish repaint my Kabuto Zecter's silver part in the morning before go breakfast

~Sunday market at Gaya Street :O

Some random picture and cosplayers~











LOL scene during Hobbycon -


TROLL FACE DAY!!!!!!!!!

-[LEFT]Pedobear Henshin!!(That was me XD)
-[RIGHT]Picture of me with Tetsuro-san.But.......

Haruhi~ =3

Cosplayer group photo

Otto??What is this??
TROLL FACE vs PEDOBEAR vs SWAT




There goes my MG OO Qan[T].....*Teleport*

Day 4 & 5 - Last day at Sabah
Last day at Kirameki Cafe was awesome... =3

-[LEFT]Special look omurice for last day....XD

While my friend make something special for us,we just play Vanguard or just make fun....XD
-[LEFT]Crossover between Miku and Kabuto Zecter
-[RIGHT]Uh...forgot what it call,but it was awesome delicious!! >=)


Heading off to the KK Airport in the morning.When I was at there,I feel like miss them so much...T v T Anyway,I hope I can visit there again someday...


Well,this is what I got when I at KK.By the way,the red t-shirt I got was from the lucky draw during the second day of Hobbycon,when Miss Aimi was there...

So that's it for now.And stay tuned for my upcoming review,the DX Kabuto Zecter.Stay tuned..

No comments: