11 June 2012

Kyan!me Convention 2012


Yo~!!The 3rd year of Kyanime is finally over.It's really tired,but I having a lots of fun during these three days.Compare to last year,this year got a lot of activities such as cosplay competition,card games,Touhou games tournament,and also Tamiya race track open for free race to test how fast is your car,and so on.This year held at Hills Shopping Mall,exactly the same place held last year.Here's some photo I took this year,but some of it I took from my friends.Hope you enjoy~ ^^

1st Day (8th June 2012)-

Godzilla : Like a BOSS!

Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament during the first day.

Special Toku fan coming all the way from Sibu,Gideon Goh is here.

Kyan!me KITAAAA~!!!


Diend vs Ixa
I'm cosplaying as Kaito Daiki aka Kamen Rider Diend from Kamen Rider Decade.
Crossover - Homura vs Daiki??

Stage performance

2nd Day (9th June 2012) -
Taking out my SHF Kabuto Hyper Form for photo shooting,some of my friend though I'm wearing that suit. =.=

I'm joining Wanko Soba eating competition by that time.The soup was very hot,and it may heat up you tongue.Time limits only 3 minutes,and I only finish 2 bowls.Kids,don't try this at home.

Tokura Misaki cosplay by a Sabah cosplayer.Only if I have Kai Toshiki's wig.. T.T
Misaki : Stand up,Vanguard!
Kai : Stand up,the Vanguard!!


Cardfight Vanguard Tournament started.Total of 36 players including me joining this tourney.The early two match I duel against the newbie(Oh god,I feel like bully both of them QAQ).In the end,I end up in 5th or 6th place.Too bad for me,can't enter top 4....

David Ling aka Panda lucky draw session,and I got a Gold Paladin deck box.Since one of my friend got Narukami deck box and want to trade with mine,so we trade it. =)

During the same time I joining the tournament,there is a cosplay competition.Still,I can't go take picture at the moment...orz

Final Day (10th June 2012) -
Since this is the last day of Kyan!me,I just try my best to take more cosplayer picture.And one more thing,I'm cosplaying as Tendou Souji from Kamen Rider Kabuto as well for the last day.


Two cosplayer from Singapore cosplay as Ranka Lee and Sheryl Nome
Manage to take picture together with them.^^

Touhou games tournament at Touhou booth and...
Cardfight Vanguard final round on the stage.Yu-Gi-Oh as well..

Okay,back to take more cosplayer picture..

Closing Ceremony~

Sponsors and winners

Represent Sarawak Gunpla Meisters

Cosplayers group photo for the last day

from blank white paper to this..

SGM group photo,still its kinda funny in this picture. XD

I got two certificate this year,one from eating competition and Cardfight Vanguard tournament.

So that's it for now,I hope next year is gonna be more awesomeness.Stay tuned for my next post...^^

No comments: