20 November 2012

DX Wizardriver Review

"Sa.....Showtime!!"

It's been one month I didn't touch my blog already. Currently I addicted back to DX Kamen Rider Henshin belt again,and I just bought the latest one which is DX Wizardriver from the latest Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Wizard.


   
Inside the box

BUCKLE
 
Shiny chrome buckle,but one thing I worried about is the gold coating part.I'm afraid it gonna faded soon..

Required three AAA battery to play it..
On/Off switch at the bottom of the buckle

*Roar~*
When turn it on,you can hear the dragon's roar.

WIZARD RING
 From left : Flame Wizard Ring,Water Wizard Ring,Kick Strike Wizard Ring
 
Flame and Water Wizard Ring's goggle can be move up and down
Urghh,it won't fit T^T
 
The DX version ring is for kids size only,so I custom made my own ring extention.There,better now..

Belt clipper on both side,now that's what I like it.

HENSHIN!!
  Pull the both side of level down and up to change the hand position (Change Mode)

 
"SHABADOOBIE, TOUCH TO HENSHIN~"

Flame Wizard Ring
 
"FLAME,PLEASE~ Hi Hi,Hi Hi Hi!!"
 Water Wizard Ring
 
"WATER,PLEASE~ Sui Sui Sui Sui~"

Pull the level up and down to change the hand position once more (Magic Mode)
"LUPACCHI MAGIC,TOUCH TO GO"

"Cho Eii Ne(Awesome),KICK STRIKE!! SAIKO(Terrific)~!!"

Demonstration video by me ^^

Compare the belt size with Kabuto Zecter and...oh wait,my Zeronos Belt wasn't here...=w="l

Well,I guess that's it for now.Later~

No comments: