13 June 2011

KYAn!me 2011 (10th - 12th June 2011) Review

Just came back from Kyanime 2011,kinda freaking tired and I have to delay both of the review.Which is Cybertronian Optimus Prime and RG Aile Strike Gundam.By the way,enjoy these photos that I took during the Kyanime 2011.


Day 1 - (10th June 2011)
Sarawak Gunpla Meisters -

Random -

Day 2 - (11th June 2011)
Sarawak Gunpla Meisters -

Kyanime Open Ceremony -

Cosplayers -
Can't believe myself I met a cosplayer for Kota Kinabalu(Hatsune Miku Red Riding Hood Version).Again,she like Kamen Rider??!!Lucky!!
Right Picture > TAKA,TORA,BATTA!!Tatoba,Tatoba Tatoba!!

Cosplaying Competition -
Note : the person who cosplay as Lightning was a guy.

Final Day - (12th June 2011)
Sarawak Gunpla Meisters -
Pedobear!! XD

More Event -
Domo arigato for the Yukata,sensei. =D

Anime Race.

More & more Cosplayers -

Closing Ceremony -
At least don't forget us...XD

DotA Competition.
Counter Strike Competition.

Prize Giving -
Group photo.

A salute goodbye to Kyanime 2011,will waiting for next year coming soon.So that it for now.
Stay tuned on my next post.

No comments: