21 June 2011

MG OO Raiser Part 2 - Building Progress

My hand totally painful after assemble the MG OO Raiser.That was freaking tired!!Alright,time to review my building progress!!

Day 1 -
Head & Pilot -
Before I start assemble the head,I have to paint these two pilot,Setsuna and Saji.Then the head,I'm not using any eyes stickers.
Body & Arms -
So far so good for the inner frame.
Input the LED and "Tada",reminds me of PG OO Gundam.
Still remember MG OO Qan[T]?If you notice the arms inner frame,it's exactly the same as OO Qan[T].
Upper body complete.Move on tho the next day.

Day 2 -
Legs & Waist -
Leg inner frame still goes same as OO Qan[T],and so as the waist
Look a bit weird before assemble the backpack.
GN Drive & Backpack -
The GN Drive light up very nice,the GN Condenser not really nice when its light up.The design for the backpack was very unique as I though.
Now this is what I call "OO Gundam".When you put it in the dark,that's super epic!!
GN Sword II & GN Shield -
50% completion.Wow,I didn't notice I build it so fast.XD

Day 3 -
Time to rush for the O Raiser!!
O Raiser -
There is a Red Haro in the O Raiser cockpit,I do paint as well before I assemble up.
Once its done,it just look amazing!! =)
SUBARASHIII!!!
GN Sword III -
Final assemble,the GN Sword III was damn nice!!Love it!!

Woohoo,finally!!And I can't believe I finish up in 3 days (including coloring and decals).Will do the review soon,so stay tuned!!

No comments: