17 June 2011

RG Aile Strike Gundam Review


Being busy for a few day because a lot of thing that I haven't settle up.By the way,enjoy this review of my first RG and my 40th Gunpla in my collection,Aile Strike Gundam.

Front & Rear -
Without Aile Striker -
Aile Striker -

Weapons & Accessories -
Beam rifle,shield,beam sabers,"Armor Schneider" Combat Knife,and fist hands.

Gimmick & Articulation -
The shoulder parts can be open just like MG & PG(well,almost).The cockpit was very hard to open.
ABS hands.Hmm... impressive!!
Compare with 10 cent,OMG!!
This is how the articulation looks like.
For the Aile Strike,hell awesome!!

Action Pose -

Size comparison & Differences -
Hohoho...3 Strike Gundam already..XD

RG Strike Gundam + I.W.S.P ??
And one more thing,this Gundam has been in the Japanese Journalist during the Kyanime 2011.
Well,rest of my Gunpla that has selected during the Kyanime 2011 was jealous right now!! XD

So that it for now,stay tuned for more review...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I've linked your review from mine, hope you don't mind. =D

Shirogane Len said...

@bd hey hey,its okay!!TQ!! XD