16 July 2011

Cardfight!!Vanguard - Royal Paladin TD Review

"Stand Up!!Vanguard!!"

My very own Cardfight!!Vanguard TCG is in my hand.Kinda very excited for having this.The reason I prefer Royal Paladin deck is the knight design are very unique,and it make me pay a lot of attention,especially "Blaster Blade".By the way,"King of Knight,Alfred" and "Barcal" are brought it separately.It's not included with the TD.And,for the MG Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai review will be delayed.

Here's what inside the TD,...
50 cards of Royal Paladin deck,playbook,two pieces of lucky draw(I think),adds,...
..a game mat(at the back is teach you how to play),....
...I don't know what is it,but I think is some tips,....
Misaka Mikoto from "To Aru Majutsu no Index II"
...and you also get a free card which is not Cardfight!!Vanguard,is called "Weiss Schwarz".I don't know what is it,but it's sound interesting.

"Let's Vanguard!!"
So that's it for the review,stay tuned for more review..^ ^

8 comments:

R3AP3R AT W0RK said...

where did you buy it, i have been trying to by it for a while and i always end up with a dragon overload deck and i really want a royal paladin deck.

R3AP3R AT W0RK said...

please reply immediately

Shirogane Len said...

@dchen123 I order from Sabah.

R3AP3R AT W0RK said...

thanks i got it

R3AP3R AT W0RK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R3AP3R AT W0RK said...

sorry to ask this but can you give me the direct link and can you buy separate card packets on that site as well

Shirogane Len said...

Currently I don't have the link.Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

where sabah?