14 July 2011

DX Zeronos Belt Review

Sorry for being such an emo recently,because of losing my job.Right now I'm okay already,thanks to my friends for cheering me up.Anyway,time to review my Henshin Belt,DX Zeronos Belt from Kamen Rider Den - O.

And yes,I brought this for a very cheap price.The condition just like a new one.All I can say is "WOW!!"
Here's how it looks like before I extend the belt become a bit longer.

Zeronos Card -
Two different pattern of each side of the card,green for Altair,and yellow for Vega.
When you slot in with the Altair side,it said "ALTAIR FORM" after you slot in.For Vega,it said "VEGA FORM".And yes,there is a hidden button inside this belt(the video will show later).That one is for Zero Form card.(DX Denebic Buster buy separately)

This is how I made the belt longer,so I can wear it. =)

Here's how it works -

That's it for now,stay tuned for my next review.

No comments: