24 April 2012

TD06 - Resonance of Thunder Dragon(Narukami) Trial Deck Review


It's time to LIMIT BREAK for the review of my new trial deck,TD06 - Resonance of Thunder Dragon as known as Narukami Clan.This will be my second deck of Cardfight Vanguard.The reason why I choose Narukami,is decided by myself for try something new from other character like Kai Toshiki instead of Sendou Aichi one in this series.Alright,let's see what inside got in this TD.

Inside the box,as usual got play book for every trial deck inside,and for the first time there got First Guide paper when you buy TD05 Gold Paladin or this..
Inside the content of First Guide..

Otto,this time they free one Cardfight Pack Vol.5 for each TD05 and TD06 instead of "Atari" or any PR Weiss Schwarz card like last time I buy TD01 Royal Paladin.I got Turboraizer and War Flag Knight, Laudine since I buy 2 trial deck.
Just like last time,play mat also include for each trial deck.At the back of the play mat,It teach you how to use the Limit Break skill and play style.

Here's what you got from the Narukami Trial Deck -
Card List -

'
So that's it for the review,stay tuned for the next review and,
"STAND UP,THE VANGUARD!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And still lost to Garmall RP...

Anonymous said...

._____.