04 May 2012

Tamiya Mini 4WD - Avante MK.III Azure

Hey there,it's been a while for not updating my blog.And the dashboard has change when I logged in.First of all,I have to apologize for delaying of my review of RG Skygrasper and QY Brand SD Wing Gundam.Now what I have here,is the mini 4wd,which I bought it 2 days ago.I use to have those when I was at primary school(which are bootleg one =p),then again I lost it.By the way,this is my first Tamiya mini 4wd car,the Avante MK.III Azure and it's Mini 4wd Pro series.Let's look at the content....


Here's what you got inside the box.Runners,tyre,foil sticker,motor,a bag of gears,grease,and instruction manual..

Build in Progress -
Add on lining and grey paint to make it more detail



 

 


Finish Build -

So that's it for now,and thanks to one of my friend who gave me Dororo.Stay tuned for more...

No comments: