31 July 2012

Dragon Momoko MG Freedom Gundam - Assembling Progress

How's going everyone,I'm back for action since I'm a bit lazy to update my blog now.This time,I'm showing the assembling progress of my Dragon Momoko MG Freedom Gundam that I took last week.

DAY 1(The day I bought it) -
So far no problem for the body,just no pilot only....

The white face piece did not snap in and keep falling off,so I have to use super glue to stick it.The others are just fine.

A very sharp looking head of the Freedom Gundam,expected Dragon Momoko...

DAY 2 -
So far so good...


The waist part as well,just the back skirt totally loose..

Here comes the tough one,the leg inner frame totally troublesome,have to mod everything or else the articulation doesn't work.And very tight..

It looks so tall!!

DAY 3 (Finishing)-
The awkward moment when I want to assembling the rail gun.Have to drill the hole for it...



Done~!!

Really big wings when it's open up.So that's it,stay tuned for the review...

No comments: